Cadence Aerospace is a composite of enterprising leaders and skillful employees, each bringing decades of experience to the aerospace industry. Working in cadence with our partners and suppliers, our team is attuned to the long-term aims and requirements of our customers, helping them to achieve success through our active engagement, aligned strategies and industry-leading capabilities.
- MICHAEL HOLMES, PRESIDENT – AERO DESIGN & MANUFACTURING, INC.
- VP Operations and Supply Chain, Site Leader, Director of Operations – Goodrich & AlliedSignal
- 30+ years’ experience in Aerospace
- DENNIS ORZEL, ACTING PRESIDENT – ASTRO SPAR ARDEN
- TO BE ANNOUNCED, PRESIDENT – QUALITY FORMING INC.
- JULIAN GUERRA II, PRESIDENT – PERFEKTA, INC.
- President of Perfekta since 2005
- 25+ years’ experience in aerospace production, finance and administration
- KEN KELLEY, PRESIDENT – WASHINGTON STATE (PRECISION MACHINE WORKS & GIDDENS INDUSTRIES)
- VP Operations – PMW, QPM
- Purchasing and Production Control Manager – ROHR (now UTAS), KME
- 35+ years’ experience in Aerospace
- RICHARD BRIGHENTI, VICE PRESIDENT, GENERAL MANAGER – TELL TOOL
- Director of Continuous Improvement and Operations – Cadence Aerospace - Tell Tool
- Director of Operations – Conklin Office Furniture
- Plant Manager – Kennametal, Inc.